I need to say thank you to lots of people:
- Mom, for joining me and reminding me to relax on my vacation
- Joni, Minnie, Jamie, and Nate, for helping me prepare
- Simon and Marc, for their helpful insights
- Fabio, for showing me around Firenze, expanding my Italian vocabulary, and for great advising about my blog
- Valeria, for nerding out with me about Guglielmo Marconi
- Sara, Michele, and everyone at Mama Florence for such a fun time and for teaching me so much
- Breezy, Christina, Dale, and Melissa for commenting, so I knew someone was reading
Learning a new language
Now that my trip to Italy is complete and I’ve gotten a chance to use the Italian I learned, I want to try learning some Spanish.
My hiking buddy I are in the planning stages of a trip to Volcanoes National Park in Hawaii and maybe also South Korea.
Also on my list are Toronto (or somewhere else in Canada), Mexico (not sure where yet), and the UK. I’d also love to return to Italy to see Calabria (where my grandfather was from), Naples, and more of Tuscany.
This trip was the beginning of my blog, but I’m going to make it a habit (and I’ve still got a couple more Italy posts to write). What would you like to see me blog about? Please leave me a comment and let me know.